Wednesday 12 March 2014

Art Homework and maybe other stuff if I go off topic

Okay so hey guys. I seriously doubt anybody is actually reading this but whatever. Hey anyway. For art class we are doing 'expressive painting' (at first I was like "WHAT? Isn't all painting expressive?" but anyway), and for my final piece I have to make one large poster-sized painting that shows feeling and emotions. Ugh, I have no idea what to do. Or I HAD no idea what to do until I was sitting in the car this evening listening to one of my favorite songs, Demons by Imagine Dragons. Then I realised that the song had a very 'expressive' meaning. While I was listening to the song, I drew a little drawing which turned out terrible, but hopefully you can see my idea. It's just basically two big eyes which I am going to paint my emotion in. I've chosen to express kind of an insecure, mysterious emotion, so I'll use dark blue and purple. So yeah, I guess that's what I'll do...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8‎

No comments:

Post a Comment